Work Place Injuries

If you've had an accident at work in the last three years which was not your fault you may be able to make a compensation claim for personal injury and loss of earnings.

The term 'Slips, Trips and Falls' refers to accidents which happen mainly in public places like pavements, hospitals, schools, supermarkets, sports centres and playgrounds. Council tenants may also be eligible for claims for ill health or inconvenience caused by housing disrepair.

All public sector organisations have a responsibility to ensure that their sites and premises are safe. This refers in particular to pavements and public highways where potholes, defective pavements or utility grids and spillages are responsible for thousands of Slips, Trips and Falls claims every year.

If you have had a slip, trip or fall which you believe was caused by the result of negligence on the part of a local authority or public body, our public legalities experts will be able to tell you whether or not you can claim.

Call 24/7 : 02032900571